When you cease to dream, you cease to live. -Malcolm S. Forbes
People who are younger than you but taller
People who are younger than you but better than you at something
People who are younger than you
Being turned into a llama
A LLAMA?! HE’S SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!!
Things that say a lot about people:
- the way which they treat the waiter/waitress
- how they feel about the weather
- whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
- and hands in general
- their preferred creative outlet
- how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
- whether or not they drink coffee
- if they ever forget to eat
- how honest they are with themselves (and others)
- if they correct your grammar
- and whether or not they get nervous before haircuts
There needs to be a phrase for “I acknowledge your apology and appreciate it but it does not make things better.” instead of just saying “It’s okay.” all the time.
I recognize the council has made an apology, but given that it is a stupid ass apology, I have elected to ignore it.
thank you director fury
anyone between the ages of 18 and 25 (via prettyboystyles)